Final Project Proposal
Cedric Pulmano
What I wish to learn is use Gamemaker more effectively, since it was easy to learn, but will take more time to perfect. So, I have decided to try to build a platformer game with my own originality. Hopefully, my end result would be a mashup between knowledge I have gathered from other people, and creativity I put in myself. I want to try and make everything at my skill level, which includes some simplicity. I intend to use other tutorials and links too, for I will probably have ideas that not only one tutorial or link could provide. My steps are:
1. To get familiar with the basics of Platformer game rules and and how to code simple things, like gravity, interactions between platforms and characters, etc.
2. Start adding my own ideas, and organise the simple ideas like sprites.
3. Start making things work and all the true technical things.
4. Do finishing remarks.
5. Get 80/80
Steps 1, 2, and 3 will take one week each. Steps 3 and 4 will take another one week combined. Finally, step 5 will occur when I submit my project!
Brainstorming / Additional Ideas
- Platformer-Shooter
- Have a story/have other characters talk (like when getting shot they say something)
1. To get familiar with the basics of Platformer game rules and and how to code simple things, like gravity, interactions between platforms and characters, etc.
2. Start adding my own ideas, and organise the simple ideas like sprites.
3. Start making things work and all the true technical things.
4. Do finishing remarks.
5. Get 80/80
Steps 1, 2, and 3 will take one week each. Steps 3 and 4 will take another one week combined. Finally, step 5 will occur when I submit my project!
Brainstorming / Additional Ideas
- Platformer-Shooter
- Have a story/have other characters talk (like when getting shot they say something)
No comments:
Post a Comment