Friday, 27 April 2018

GameMaker - Asteroids - Part B

Gamemaker - Asteroids - Part B
Cedric Pulmano

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s0bebvEXAxDrQxSZgJasPaRlDLhwYlEX

- One way I made my game more original is I used different sprites to make it more modern looking. A difficulty I had was the score not showing up. I overlooked the video, but could not find it. Thankfully, through experimenting, I remembered that sprites usually have to be physically placed somewhere on the room. I tested it out, by putting obj_sprite onto my room, and it worked. I also had a problem with the spawning, but looking over the video I incorrectly copied something, so it was an easy fix for me to do.

2 comments:

  1. This exe isn't runnable. Please follow the directions in Step 5 at http://vesikgdbss1718.blogspot.com/2018/04/gamemaker-1-catch-clown.html

    Let me know once you've updated so I can mark this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind... I just ended up using your Part C to mark Part B.
    Blog post 5/5. Functionality 30/30. Graphics 5/5. Total 40/40.

    ReplyDelete

Final Project - Complete!

Final Project - Complete! Cedric Pulmano https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b04c0ZpBdCjS6BAU8aA_ET3v_I8ZeADH https://drive.google.co...