Monday, 4 December 2017

Scratch Level 3 - Pong

Scratch Level 3 - Pong
Cedric Pulmano

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189338191/

1. One problem was trying to make my game both one player and two players. However, I fixed it by a lot of experimenting, and fixing the errors slowly, and finally everything worked. Other than this, nothing was really hard for me to do, for it was really easy to follow the tutorial.

2. One idea I implemented into the game was the choice to play with one player or two players, for not everyone has the privilege of friends who would like to play my game. I did it, for if the one player button is pressed, a message is broadcasted, and a certain code is activated for one player controls. On the other hand, if the two player button is pressed, another message is broadcasted, therefore another block of code is activated instead. I made the theme of the game baseball, so it is more interesting than normal pong.

1 comment:

Final Project - Complete!

Final Project - Complete! Cedric Pulmano https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b04c0ZpBdCjS6BAU8aA_ET3v_I8ZeADH https://drive.google.co...