First Kodu Game
Cedric Pulmano
All My Screenshots:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ykHWZlaLAThf0MW5jWqh_07AcuocDUjSEGlP_KT16mk/edit
1. I had a major difficulty with controlling my Kodu, for he did not turn smoothly or go very quickly. Thankfully, when one of my peers, Cameron, played my game, he helped me fix the problem, and made my Kodu move a lot easier. He helped me fix this by going to the "Change Settings" selection, and I adjusted the sliders. I thought of only looking at ways of programming Kodu to move better, and not the actual settings placed.
2. One suggestion from Justin is to make the game a bit more difficult, but I thought it was hard enough, for many people who may play my game are not as good. I did make the game a bit harder, by making the rover, which chases my Kodu, placed a bit closer. Cameron liked my game as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment